No announcement yet.

The RetouchPro Music Club

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craig Walters
    Google and other ads on Retouchpro
    by Craig Walters
    as of this morning, i'm seeing google ads and others here on RetrouchPro. i'm hoping this is something that doug has implemented to help pay for the costs here on RP and not some odd piece of malware that has suddenly shown up on my browser. since i'm not seeing it on some other sites where no ads were...
    09-03-2006, 08:53 AM
  • BagLady
    For all the music lovers out there!
    by BagLady
    For all the music lovers out there!

I just wanted to point out a great site that allows you to make free, personalized internet radio stations with no commercial interruptions... Only music .

www.pandora.com

Based on your favorite tunes, it only proposes...
    07-27-2008, 11:29 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Music to retouch by
    by Doug Nelson
    Do you listen to music while you work on images? I do. Always.

What do you listen to, and how?

I'll usually listen to MSN radio (internet radio), usually one of their "new age" stations. I've grown to be a fan of their programming.

So, do you jam...
    12-16-2001, 06:08 AM
  • Elbobo
    RetouchPRO really pisses me off sometimes.
    by Elbobo
    I started learning about retouching a few months ago, and RetouchPRO was one of the first websites I came to.

"Wow, a forum devoted to retouching and calling themselves 'Pro'? This must be the way I'm looking for!"

It was only until a month ago that I learned...
    11-16-2010, 11:22 AM
  • Ed_L
    Let's talk music
    by Ed_L
    Who are some of the artists represented in your music library? a few of mine are: Etta James, Eric Clapton, various blues artists, Rod Stewart, Brasil '66; Blood, Sweat and Tears; Sam Cooke, Tom T. Hall, Tanya Tucker, Gene Watson, Neil Diamond, Barbara Streisand, Tony Benett, and my all time favorite...
    09-07-2001, 04:15 AM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The RetouchPro Music Club

They also played music from The Last Emperor and apparently Ryuichi Sakamoto composed music for that music too and I really remembered how good the music was in The Last Emperor Doug.

Comment

Canyon Dreams

One of best video DVDs I ever purchased but unfortunately, it's lost somewhere in storage. Found the music DVD for it though (don't ask what prompted me into looking for it). Tangerine Dreams just makes some awesome acoustic music hands down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xKyBrS8ySo
      Last edited by lkroll; 08-16-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I'm stuck in the eighties. Lately I've been playing a lot of Springsteen.

Comment

Discovered Govi while on my drive home listening to XM radio. Listening to this one now on my Roku (better speakers).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alNcHSwsd8A

Comment

That was quite nice. Thank you for sharing the link.
            Learn by teaching
            Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Wow......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Comment

This guy has an impressive vocal range no doubt, Britsdad.

Comment

A Wintergatan music box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=mFfe4ZRQOH8

Thought I shared his marble machine too here, but apparently not (several months ago).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

Comment

Jolene

OK; not only is Pentatonix one of my favorite singing groups, but I do like Dolly too; she's looking wonderful. This rendition is awesome; hope you folk think so, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCoyUxY2HY

Comment

Lady of Dreams

Haven't played Kitaro in a while. Listening to a few of his instrumentals now and had forgot that he did actually produce a vocal CD (another singer singing of course).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLmaHefFoDs

Comment

• A little something I put together

An Ode to the military wife's, Doctors and medical staff who helped save the lives of severely wounded soldiers and have all cried and wondered if they did the right thing and asking their selves, "What quality of life are these soldiers going to have, being as handicapped as they are?"

MP3 : Half The Man I Used To Be

Lyrics/Vocals by me:

My Darling, I know it's tough being a Veterans Wife,
                        But I want you to know, you have given me back my life...
                        I’ve got prosthetics now instead of the arm and leg you used to see
                        The glass eye and brand new ear are the products of the latest technology
                        Without help from you and countless others.... I probably would have died

To all those doctors and nurses who are feeling guilty and have cried
                        about saving a severely wounded soldier, who certainly would have died
                        and have worried and struggled about the quality of that soldier’s life
                        Rest assured that the quality of our Life is wonderful because of folks like you,
                        you brought me back to life and kept me alive.
                        I want to tell you, don't worry, you’re making a huge difference!
                        Don't ever wonder if any of us don't appreciate it because, we do!

I’ve had to make some adjustments, and have changed my point of view
                        Some scars are apparent.... disfigurement, burns, lost limbs.
                        Other scars are deep within... Out of sight not worn on the skin.
                        There's a lot of things I've seen and a lot I've had to learn.
                        But, I have Family that I get to see every single day; And That’s what life’s all about
                        Thanks to the doctors, nurses and caregivers like you
                        I might be 1/2 the man I used to be and 1/2 the man I wanted to be.
                        but my quality of Life is fantastic because of folks like you,

I get to see that beautiful smile upon my blushing bride
                        Who has helped me feel almost whole again knowing she's always by my side
                        She stuck with me through thick and thin
                        Encouraging me to always try, try again
                        Hell, I fought a battle 1/2 a world away
                        but had almost given up here at home...

Though I fought and bled for our mighty nation,
                        It was my loving wife who helped with all my frustrations
                        While I struggled to get through these trials and tribulations
                        My mind and body sinking into an abyss
                        She was always nearby ready to assist
                        It was her smile, her laugh, her loving glance
                        That’s given me this fighting chance
                        Reminding me it takes a man to stand and fight...
                        to live another day. And, with her at my side even this 1/2 a man can stand the strife

She’s always had my Six..... and been ready to advise.
                        Those doctors and nurses may have kept me alive
                        But, this Veterans Wife has given me back my life...
                        I know my family has suffered and seen a lot of strife
                        These scars will always be here for the rest of my life,
                        With a little help from the almighty above
                        we’ll work this out, through patience, loyalty and love
                        Those Doctors, Nurses, Friends, Family along with my Veterans Wife
                        Have made me twice the man I used to be and almost the man I want to be
                        Yea, twice the man I used to be and almost the man I want to be.

Copyright © 2017 DaOlBaldGuy. All Rights Reserved.

Royalty free music track from "audioblocks dot com"
                        ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

Pretty good, OlBaldy.

Comment

Find the cost of Freedom

Classic Crosby, Stills, and Nash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdExhXP-dk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8cNnxLsvdk

Comment

Had seen her on other videos before, edbayani. Fantastic talent no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X