Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AngeloLorenzo
    I'm new! Love me! ... or something
    by AngeloLorenzo
    Hey RetouchPro people,

My name is Angelo and I'm a professional photographer and photographer's assistant based in Los Angeles. I shoot mostly editorial portraits and music but I've waded into shooting model tests for a few of the larger agencies in LA. Because of that, I'm here to brush...
    06-09-2009, 02:07 PM
  • essenceofire
    Hi, I'm new!
    by essenceofire
    Hi everyone! My name is Becca, I'm almost a college sophomore studying Digital Arts with a concentration on web development. My real passion is retouching, however.

My dad's a professional photographer, so I grew up around photography and learning what "looks" good (can't...
    05-15-2008, 10:06 PM
  • snowdog
    WinterFun
    by snowdog
    Deleted by original Poster
    12-26-2005, 09:35 AM
  • rubygro
    bin Laden wanted poster
    by rubygro
    Here are a couple of my feelings about the attack expressed through Photoshop.

The first is a simple photo composite of the burning towers and an oddly calm looking bin Laden.

The second resulted from emails received with the goofy donkey hanging from the cart, looking...
    10-17-2001, 10:17 PM
  • namphoto
    Shuakashi, to love or not to love
    by namphoto
    Now I dont know alot of how his work is done, lighting, or anything; all I know is that his work has not been glorified enough or at all in this forum. Hard to find anything about his work but if you guys think you can make some guesses at his work style and what not, tell us know.

h...
    12-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Working...
X