Finally figured out those little pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally figured out those little pictures

OK I always wondered where you guys got those neat little pictures but I didn't want to ask. Well, I found them and decided mine wasn't there so I made one.

Tom....I love that cow with the spectacles but I got to be honest, it's how I'm starting to picture you.

They sure seem to signify you after awhile. I now join the ranks of the avatar sect. Ha Ha
    DJ

WHAT COW????? THAT ARE ME!!! IT's a very MOO-ving portrait!! I LIKE YOUR AVATAR!!! HEY, Thats a good ice breaker at those uncomfortable type social gatherings where everyone stands around and looks like they wish they could fake death to get away. Just stand on a table and yell "NICE AVATAR". Bet you wont ever be subjected to another invitation again. Tom

Comment

Debbie,

I was wondering the same thing. Those little guys are pretty cute. I really like yours too. It kind of gives a professional look to it, unlike someone else I know.

Tom,

Go ahead -- do all the yelling you want. *You* will be invited to the next one -- no doubt about it. (Man, another edit)!

Ed

Comment

Thanks Ed It's actually my signature on any art work I produce so I recreated it in Photoshop. There were just tooooo many cute pictures to choose from in those avatars and Tom stole the best one.

Tom...I think by your sense of humor, you get invited to many parties. Parties thrive on those animated bespectacled cow types.

DJ

Comment

I was a little amazed that the avatars appear on every post I ever posted. I guess that means they are retro active.
          DJ

Comment

Actually very little partying out here. Too busy working or playing or staying Warm. The annual MILK RIVER WAGON TRAIN is neat though. Every year around Memorial day a whole bunch of folks haul their covered wagons, buckboards, horses etc. about 20 or 30 miles from town and commence to drive back in across the prairie arriving in town for the, what else, MILK RIVER WAGON TRAIN DAY/MEMORIAL DAY town celebration. It used to be known as the longest rolling drunk in Montana but quite a while ago they cleaned up their act, so now its just neat and the Buffalo Burger feed aint bad either. Tom

Comment

Sounds like my kind of place.
              DJ

Comment

Tom,

I don't want you to be party deprived, so you are invited to all parties in the salon area, and you can yell all you want!

Ed

Comment

Hey Kathleen

Hey Kathleen,

Love the new avatar. Great design!
                  DJ

Comment

Kathleen--I like the Intellectual look!! Tom

Comment

dj, i'm glad you liked the design. when the forum changed over and i couldn't figure out how to post, i looked at all those avatars, and intended to choose hobbes, but never could find him. (even tho i both know he was there and i looked @ all 700+ >1x. then i forgot about it until your entry. as it knocked around in my head, that picture came to mind. didn't know if i could do it; my life story in 1/2 sq. in.

tom, intellectual? not hardly. that's a door, but i guess it looks like a book.

ed, i tried, but just couldn't bond with 35, altho we are both very silly. when you said page 35, the only thing with pages i could think of was Katrin's book, and when i went there, i was even more mystified. Gave me a good laugh when you 'splained it.\

Comment

Kathleen---I thought it was a book!! But it could be the open door of knowledge! Tom

Comment