Hello to All RP Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All RP Members

I joined back in January but have never posted anything until this moment. Got tired of the message telling me I never posted. Just a quick little "About Me"; I am a photographer from the Columbus, Ohio (Delaware to be more precise) specializing Portraits, Glamor, Boudoir and Artistic Nude photography. Really, just about anything that has to do with people I will shoot but my main interestes are those that I mentioned. I shoot 100% digital and my camera of choice is Canon. Currently I have the 40D and 20D and hope to migrate to the full frame 5D Mark II in the near future. I work part-time out of of my home-based studio. I enjoy having it being part-time as it allows me to be choosy as to what I shoot and I also enjoy the conveniance of having my studio at home as well. I look forward to soaking up some good knowledge from the talents of the artists here and hopefully make some new friends while doing so.

Thanks for taking the time to read this little post.
    Marty Klunk

Re: Hello to All RP Members

Welcome to RetoucPro, Marty, glad you finally decided to say Hi. I am certain you have come to the best place to build up knowledge and to gather friends. See you around...

Comment

Re: Hello to All RP Members

Welcome Marty.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• BH Photo/Art
        Hello all, new here
        BH Photo/Art
        by BH Photo/Art
        Hello, My name is Lee. I am 41. I just joined the forum. I have been doing photography as a hobby since I was in high school, and also working with photos digitally for about 10 years. I have many friends come to me to fix up pictures. I have used many different programs, but am starting to think I...
        04-23-2007, 02:11 PM
      • kelly7168
        Hello from Boston
        kelly7168
        by kelly7168
        Hi My Name is kelly Haddad this is my first post
        I have been member for sometime I must join in and forgert to post get reminder now I see what I missed all this time I cant wait to read all the great info and get to know you all talented people here freel free to check out my work at ...
        08-18-2008, 07:17 AM
      • sonsdad
        Hello to you all
        sonsdad
        by sonsdad
        At last I have made time to hello to you all. How time flies when you are enjoying yourself. I am approaching retirement and hopefully I will then have the chance to get on with my life after all I have been waiting for fifty years!
        01-30-2009, 06:29 AM
      • Elrond
        Hello all
        Elrond
        by Elrond
        I am getting a reminder that I have not yet posted so here is my first post. Even though I have been a member since 2003 circumstances have kept me from being an active member. I was introduced to RetouchPRO by members of the DPReview retouching forum, many of whom no longer seem to post there. At that...
        08-16-2008, 06:27 AM
      • Photobart
        Hello from Phoenix, AZ
        Photobart
        by Photobart
        Hello All,

I have lurked in this forum a several times and have finally decided to join you all.

I work in the prepress industry but am definitely not an expert when it comes to retouching. Hope I cam contribute some and learn a lot.

Photobart
        02-03-2008, 09:05 AM
      Working...
      X