A tribute to the spirit of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tribute to the spirit of America

I know some of you have seen this before, but RP has had a lot of new members join since last year.

This was something I put together as my own personal way of dealing with what happened on 9-11-01.

For those of you who are more recent members, you may want to take the time to see some of the exceptional tributes which were done by members of this group shortly after 9 -11. They are kind of buried so you would need to do the following:
    Here is a direct link, make sure you change the date from "last 5 days" to "the beginning"

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/for...?s=&forumid=55

If the link doesn't work than do the following.

1) go to the flyout and select forums
    2) under technique, select gallery
    3) select gallery challenges, then select gallery challenge #2
    4) when that window pops up, you will have to manually change the dates from "last 5 days" to "from the beginning"

They knocked down our buildings, but they missed a few bricks!

Carl
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cendres; 09-11-2002, 06:08 AM.

My humble contribution is in the link below.

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...?threadid=3856
    Tony

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      RetouchPro Member Gallery
      by Doug Nelson
      I just wanted to take a minute to say how pleased I am at the quality of the work being posted over in our Gallery . If you haven't checked it out recently, you owe yourself a treat. We recently passed the 100 pictures mark (and there's room for plenty more).

Don't forget to tell the...
      05-21-2002, 06:16 AM
    • cendres
      linking within gallery
      by cendres
      Hi,
      For some reason I am having a problem posting a link in the main gallery section (not the forum area, but the one that you post pictures. I uploaded a photo, but also wanted to include a link under the picture. Here is what I have done so far:

1) first try - just pasted the...
      03-01-2002, 06:57 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      Last comment over a week old
      by Doug Nelson
      It just noticed the last comment made over in our Member Gallery was 8 days ago. Comments in our Challenges are more timely, but very sparse.

C'mon guys, our friends have worked hard on these images, and put them up specifically because they wanted you to see them and leave feedback....
      02-03-2004, 02:16 PM
    • clare
      Gallery - visits /comments?
      by clare
      Okay this is I hope going to be interesting. After a few mentions in other threads I thought I would start a poll.

How oftern do you visit and comment on the gallery?

This will probably run in parellel to [email protected] thread on how oftern do you visit the forums.
      Once a day
      27.59%
      Once a week
      17.24%
      Once a month / hardly ever
      27.59%
      What Gallery????
      27.59%
      11-03-2002, 04:21 PM
    • Vikki
      How to use the Gallery
      by Vikki
      Could somebody steer me in the right direction?
      I can't figure out how to use the Gallery.
      One would think that when you've selected "GALLERY" from the swing out menu, and can see members images, click on an image, or the member name, it would go to their gallery, but that's...
      10-23-2003, 11:17 AM
    Working...
    X