Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellooooo

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the forum (well i say new, I joined a while ago and have been lurking for a bit).

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to you all.

I've recently started out retouching, have been doing it for about three months now (so am very new to it all). My background is in illustration which I did for about 3 years but it's been very hard to make a living!

I am REALLY enjoying my time retouching though!

Thanks,
    Emma

Re: Hellooooo

Hi Emma, i am a renew person also.

I joined a few years ago, got into digital painting and stopped doing the retouching, but found this site on google, completely forgot the title of it, see there are still many of the same names as before, and also on the other site i go on.

Hope to see some of your work Emma.

Best regards,

HS

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lesrigby
      hi from Rockhampton australia
      by lesrigby
      I am new to this forum have been retouching for a few years now and starting to get into the difficult ones, finding a need to get input from other like minded members as retouching does not seem to be a very social game, just me and the computer. my web site is http://www.imagesbylesrigby.com ...
      03-05-2014, 01:52 PM
    • jgolling
      Just Joined Too
      by jgolling
      Hi all, dont know why i've never seen this site before but im glad I finally did. I am a filmmaker/photographer/artist guy in the SF Bay Area of California and have been doing retouching/restorations for over ten years. My portfolio is here http://www.joegolling.com/portfolio3.htm ... a little incomplete...
      07-09-2007, 06:37 PM
    • 12dstring
      Hello all!
      by 12dstring
      Hi everyone,

I found this site yesterday... and can't believe it's been missing from my life so far!
      I've been looking through all the tutorials, and have learnt so much already. They teach really useful core techniques, rather than the usual specific things on many other sites....
      04-20-2008, 06:30 AM
    • mlmaxey
      Just found you guys (and gals)
      by mlmaxey
      Hey there all, I feel fortunate that I stumbled upon this site the other day. I can't remember now exactly what I was looking for at the time but it had to do with restoration not retouching. I didn't realize there was such a huge community that just did retouching. I am engrossed in all the information...
      12-22-2010, 01:05 PM
    • dhenryphoto
      Hi,
      by dhenryphoto
      I've been a member for several years, however, this is my first post. I have been a photographer since the early eighties. I've been retouching mainly since I've gone digital which was in 2003. My interest is to learn more about retouching.
      12-21-2014, 03:06 PM
    Working...
    X