• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Any RPG fans here?
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm currently playing Dungeon Siege II (only about 1/3 way through), and just yesterday signed onto World of Warcraft. I'm not exactly new at this (played the paper versions back in the 70s) but I've been only a sporadic player, so I'm not very good at it
    09-02-2005, 04:33 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Perfectionist tendencies
    by jeaniesa
    OK, this has been bugging me for the past few days and I wonder how everyone else deals with it (if you do). I tend to be detail oriented and a perfectionist in many areas of my life, and of course that tendency is showing up in my photo restoration work. I spent 6-8 hours on both of the photos that...
    08-31-2001, 10:07 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 12:28 PM
  • Benny
    How do I get work as a retoucher?
    by Benny
    Hi, I have worked as a photographer in the past and because of my interest in photography I have spent a lot of time trying to master Photoshop which I love. As it is hard to make ends meet as a photographer in a small country town and I'm sick of having to work weekends, I'm thinking about a career...
    06-09-2006, 03:55 AM
  • Craig Walters
    World Series
    by Craig Walters
    ah, you thought this was about baseball. well, it isnt. i was wondering if anyone else is following the world series of poker. quite a tournament! the prize this year is 7.5 million dollars u.s. 5619 folks entered, each paying a $10,000 entry fee. the field is down to the last 27 as of tonight. well,...
    11-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Working...
X