• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• G. Couch
    Question about nepotism...
    by G. Couch
    Anyone here a lawyer or Human Resources expert?

My younger brother has become involved in a rather suspect situation where he works. He is a CNA at a local retirement home and recently the home decided to hire 2 CNA supervisors. At first he was not going to apply, given that he has less...
    10-01-2002, 11:45 PM
  • Ed_L
    Time for a laugh!
    by Ed_L
    These computers are wonderful things. I love em to death!!!!!! : BUT If You Think You've Got Problems?... In March, 1992 a man living in Newton (near Boston), Massachusetts, and building a new home, received a bill for his as yet unused gas line stating that he owed $0.00.

He ignored...
    02-28-2002, 07:17 PM
  • CJ Swartz
    We all know it -- photographs are treasures
    by CJ Swartz
    My brother died last Sunday. (Aug. 31st, 2008)

His diagnosis of myeloma cancer had been a shock, although he and I knew his weight loss might be due to some form of cancer, but his downhill dive while in the hospital (pneumonia and other infections) surprised him and all of us. He was (only)...
    09-07-2008, 11:50 AM
  • Ed_L
    Did you ever *really* think about justice?
    by Ed_L
    Let me begin by saying that if anyone finds this post to be offensive, post your concerns, and I'll delete it. This is something that appeared in the paper, and it's not about the act, but about justice.

Every once in a while, I see decisions handed down by the courts that seem absurd...
    02-07-2003, 09:01 AM
  • Ed_L
    A police state?
    by Ed_L
    There are a lot of things popping up in the news about people taking advantage of children lately. There was an article in the local paper this morning that bothered me a little (okay, a lot). There was a substitute teacher in one of our schools who was arrested for battery. He allegedly was rubbing...
    06-01-2002, 01:26 PM
Working...
X