Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep getting page error msg on RP - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting page error msg on RP - HELP!

Can anyone tell me why I might have started getting page load errors in RP? I use Firefox and have never had a problem.

I like to check any subscribed threads from my email, but today, none of the links will load. I couldn't load from my bookmark in Firefox, and after several efforts was finally able to type the website in and open it. I'm still getting page load errors when I try to go to different places in the forum.

I may have done something in Firefox, but have no idea what it might be. Aargh!!! I'm totally frustrated, since I spend a lot of time here. Ideas anyone?

Becky

Re: Keep getting page error msg on RP - HELP!

Server problems, should be all fixed now. Clear your cache if you're still having intermittent problems.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks Doug! It still wasn't working until I ran CCleaner. Now it's fine. I was going to be so upset if I couldn't access RP from this computer. (I'm only a little addicted!) Appreciate your help!
      Becky

Comment

Yeppers... me toooo!
        Had a panic attack! Didn't realize I was Hooked so bad!

Glad it is all better now...

Whew!!!

Thanks Doug!!

Comment

Too funny OB. I was a little panicked too!. Maybe we should form a self-help group for all the RP addicts!

By the way, how do you attach the little animations to your post? I love the "we are not worthy" dot!

Comment

Originally posted by bpurvis View Post
            Too funny OB. I was a little panicked too!. Maybe we should form a self-help group for all the RP addicts!

By the way, how do you attach the little animations to your post? I love the "we are not worthy" dot!
            click the go advanced button below the reply box... then the arrow beside the smiley in the header of the new box that pops up... scroll to the bottom of the pop-up.. click 'show all smilies' click the one you want... or copy/remember the code and use it whenever you want... colon wavey colon

Comment

Am I glad RP is back, thought I lost my second home

Comment

Maybe we should form a self-help group for all the RP addicts!
                there is a 12 step program in place, but since it wasnt in visual form, no one attended

Comment

ROFL! Of course we wouldn't attend. This is our drug of choice and we're not giving it up.

Thanks OB. Let's see...
                  Ohhhh... I think I made it work
                  Hey, this is fun...

Comment

Working...
                  X