Hello, I'm a newbe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm a newbe

I just found this site, so I joined. I am also new at "photo art'. I met a cool artist on the waterfront in Willmington NC, selling his photos. I asked him what he used to make them and he suggested I start with PSE7. I bought it and am liking it sofar. I watch tutorials online and bought some DVDs. I love a photo that has been played around with. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and this site. So,,Hello.

Re: Hello, I'm a newbe

Hi and welcome
    sounds like you have made a good start, take a look at the photo art forum lots of good info and inspiration there along with a lot of friendly people who will try and answer any questions that you may have
    Oh and dont be shy jump in and post your attempts feed back is a great way of learning

Palms

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• rubykate
      Hello from the "Show Me State" Missouri!
      by rubykate
      Hello. I've been trying to restore a photo of my brother who passed away and have been searching the internet for tips and came across this forum. WOW! Looks like lots of great information and very helpful, talented people.

I've never restored a photo before but the photo is for my...
      12-17-2007, 06:34 AM
    • milkweed
      New from Iowa
      by milkweed
      I was given a link to this forum in hopes that I could learn more about retouching an old photo I have of my FIL from WW2. It's small and blurryish but I do have the negative which I need to dig out. I'd like the make his features a little clearer so my hubby can see what his dad actually looked like,...
      07-09-2010, 01:36 PM
    • Fedje
      Hello from Clearville, PA
      by Fedje
      Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I will probably lurk, and read all the good advice here before I ask dumb questions. I also see many tutorials I want to watch. I love to watch those. I'm so happy I found this site because I love retouching old B/W photos. I'm not as good as some...
      11-20-2007, 10:44 PM
    • sissi
      hello from iceland
      by sissi
      My name is Sissi (male) from iceland.

I have been here for a long time... but only reading.

I'm a photographer and I love retuching... I have used this site a lot, but when it comes to photoshop... you learn something new almost every day... Im here to learn...
      08-16-2008, 05:22 PM
    • singlewahm
      Hello from South Georgia
      by singlewahm
      I must have signed up some time ago and forgot about this site. What was I thinking?!?

I received a Happy Birthday email last week and decided to come check it out. Looks like great stuff.

I'm a single work at home mom of one pre-teen boy. I keep telling him he has about...
      10-22-2013, 06:04 PM
    Working...
    X