• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sharon
    PS 7's Picture Package
    Sharon
    by Sharon
    Has anyone had any trouble with PS7’s Picture Package? When I try to use it, PS stops responding.

Thanks.
    Sharon
    07-18-2002, 02:48 PM
  • rosierosierosie
    Motorcycle Picture
    rosierosierosie
    by rosierosierosie
    this is picture of my great niece on a motorcyle, she is wearing a pink outfit from her dance lesson, I have been trying to clone on motorcyle jacket and boots, but have no luck. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I put on sunglasses, that was easy, but the clothes are hard for me to do thank y...
    10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
  • mflaherty
    PS 7 Picture Package...
    mflaherty
    by mflaherty
    I use the Automate/Picture Package feature frequently. Whenever I call-up this feature, it takes forever while it collects and assembles pictures from the LAST time I used the program - which I have to subsequently change to what I want this time around. I simply want the Picture Package feature to...
    10-07-2002, 12:41 PM
  • nebgranny
    Is this picture workable?
    nebgranny
    by nebgranny
    This is where the family wanted the picture taken. Half shade and other intense sunset light. Can someone balance this picture some way? If you do get it better if you put the steps I will try it too!! Thansk Neb.....
    09-24-2006, 06:06 PM
  • piglet91
    picture
    piglet91
    by piglet91
    Hello want to know if anyone can helped me or i have a picture i want to put
    in a picture frame but when i got the picture taking i was wear white pants and i did not know there was a black spot i want to know is any way i can fix it was going use a photoshop on it but the picture is a 11 x...
    07-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Working...
X