• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun 2

C&C always welcome.

Attached Files

Re: Just for fun 2

Hey Jack, so that's what's inside of those creatures. Ha! Along the same line your pic reminded me of one I did of my crazy cousin last year. He's totally obsessed with being Polish, word's cannot describe. So I posed him in front of his cart in his front yard and did the rest. You see, when Tom's sliced open everything that comes out is Polish... kielbasy, pierogies, the eagle flag, etc.
    He liked it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hah! Thats fantastic i love it!

ive been reworking the lizard. Working on the shadowing a little bit better, warped the orange slices to provide a flattened fan bottom to make it look more realistic.

i may punch this down on a dinner plate later depending on how it pans out.

Comment

Any thought of a drop or two of OJ?

Comment

i considered it, but quite frankly i never tried to create a pool of liquid. .... know of any tutorials?

Comment

I googled something like, "photoshop make puddles" and got something half decent. The results are two that are on RTP right now, the Wolfman in the Oct contest, and the ducks in photobased art, "some ducks". Anyhow, keep going, I think you're on to something.

Comment