puzzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puzzles

I don't know if anyone likes doing puzzles. But here is a web site that is great. http://www.jigzone.com

WOW! that's neat!............

nt
    Last edited by sjm; 12-08-2002, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Funny you should post that link. I just found that site a few days ago. Good way to pass a little time.

Ed

Comment

http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/dailyjigsaw

Shockwave.com has a daily jigsaw too, and at the following link, you can make your own jigsaws:

http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/puzzlemaker

There is a small problem with the puzzles made with the puzzlemaker, but if you don't "move" all the pieces on top of each other, you won't be bothered by it.

If you're a programmer or interested in programming and how jigsaw puzzles are made, let me know and I will try to explain what is happening and what goes wrong - if anyone else has an explanation, I would be interested.

Margaret

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
          Good DIY site
          by Ed_L
          I haven't had much time lately to be on RP lately, but I wanted to pass this on. The following site has also been submitted for the "links" on RP. If you are a DIYer, and you have a problem with an appliance, visit this site. It will help you identify the faulty part, show you how to replace...
          03-01-2003, 12:00 PM
        • imebob
          Aephid Photokeeper
          by imebob
          Has anyone seen this wicked new photo album software? I have been hunting for a long time, and I'm so thrilled with this find, I'd like to share it with you guys.
          It's called Aephid Photokeeper. Check it out at www.aephid.com
          10-30-2001, 02:36 AM
        • Ed_L
          Content rating?
          by Ed_L
          Doug,

I just put a "content block" on my internet options. Now I get an annoying pop up sign telling me that I can't access the site. But since I am the Administrator for the computer, I am able to type in a password for access. Problem is that I have to type it in for *every*...
          02-17-2002, 06:42 PM
        • G. Couch
          Poetry
          by G. Couch
          I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this, but my brother has just started a poetry ezine and the first issue was released yesterday. It is a "journal of speculative & experimental poetry"... you can interpret that any way you want!

So, if anyone likes poetry here is...
          03-02-2002, 11:46 PM
        • Ed_L
          Cookies anyone?
          by Ed_L
          I decided to get rid of all the cookies I didn't want, and I found there were well over 400 on my hard drive since last January. I decided to make my options for privacy a little higher. Then I found out that when I visited sites, there were all kinds of places wanting to place cookies on my machine....
          10-18-2002, 09:10 PM
        Working...
        X