My first post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post!

Hey everyone. I'm new here but would love to gain as well as provide knowledge on applications like photoshop, Illustrator, and the such. Thanks!

Re: My first post!

Hi, k3art! Welcome to RetouchPro! Explore and Enjoy!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lensmeister
      First Post here ...
      by Lensmeister
      Was at the wildlife hospital today and captured this poor swan, well so he didn't fell like an ugly duckling I gave him a makeover. #1 is the original #2 the make-a-swan-pretty look.

First real attempted at retouching and first post here .... I hope you like.

C & C...
      05-12-2007, 11:51 AM
    • Algarve Images
      First Post
      by Algarve Images
      Well first for a very long time, lost the password to my email i used for this site ages ago and decided to join again as i'll be moving to the Algarve shortly from Spain. I'm english and fascinated by all things to do with imaging and photography, just been on a photographic course back in the UK which...
      03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
    • Ulla
      First post
      by Ulla
      It's quite a while that I have been here and now I got the message

And here I do it.
      Hello from Switzerland. I don't think that I will post a lot, one reason is the language problem, an other one my poor retouching knowledge. I hope to learn a lot.

Ursula...
      04-24-2007, 08:29 AM
    • ArtD
      My first post :-)
      by ArtD
      Hi everyone, this is my first post on RetouchPro. I don't do as much retouching work as I used to but still play with it once in awhile. I'm retired and Photography is my hobby. I use Photoshop a lot and just love learning to be more proficient with the program. I've picked up a few really cool tips...
      11-23-2008, 03:47 PM
    • manfred
      My first Post (Manfred)
      by manfred
      Hello
      My name is Manfred from Melbourne , Australia.

I'm an absolute newbie to photo retouching, but I enjoy it a lot. I'm currently working my way around Photoshop and slowly coming to grips with its powerful functionality.

I hope my questions will not be too dumb...
      12-15-2008, 03:24 PM
    Working...
    X