Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about how much to charge ?

Hi,

i got a job to do taking pictures of a product , there are two items to shoot actually its like a size of xbox .... customer is looking for around 30 images of each item.... and this is going to be my first paid job .... any idea how much should i be charging the client

Re: Question about how much to charge ?

Call up a photographer in your area and ask for a quote.

Comment

Re: Question about how much to charge ?

Do a search on here. There are a bunch of threads discussing this subject.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mariyana
        How much should I charge for this?
        by mariyana
        Hello everybody

I don't know if I am supposed to ask such a question, but I've never done any freelance work and I have no idea..

Cau u tell me how much approximately should I charge for the work on this image..The customer is the seller of the car...

12-05-2006, 06:28 PM
      • nrotunda
        The "what are your rates?" Question
        by nrotunda
        Hi everyone! How do you respond where people ask your this question? Like a lot of people, I charge per project. I have an hourly wage in mind, I determine the amount of hours it will take me for a particular job, and you know the rest.

The problem is that I get asked the question "what...
        05-20-2014, 09:25 AM
      • LookingUp
        Question of charging?
        by LookingUp
        ((I really have to come up with a spreadsheet on how much to charge!))
        I am asked to give a price to restore this photo. There is a lot of restoration that is needed. As you can see there is no sides to this photo. Can anyone suggest how much I should charge for this? I blurred the faces out....
        12-02-2013, 12:32 PM
      • sophiahr
        how much can I charge?
        by sophiahr
        Hello
        I'm going to do some freelancing work,designing albums and I don't know how much should I charge.
        If anyone can help me.

Thank you

Sophia
        12-24-2008, 07:07 PM
      • Insensitive.
        How much do you....
        by Insensitive.
        Charge for your work? Im trying to figure out how much i should charge, i know im not the best, but im getting better.

Heres some samples for you guys to look at, none of these were for jobs, just for playing around, so they arnt fully done.
        http://i26.tinypic.com/2uomeqf.png...
        04-16-2008, 07:10 PM
      Working...
      X