Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

i am from England and have been playing around with images for a couple of years. Joined at the end of last year but have never said hello.
    I do apologize. Looking forward to learning better ways to do things rather than my usual confused mess I make.
    Reeborn

Re: Hello all

Reeborn, no need to apologize. Intros are welcome anytime, as are new members. Happy learning!
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fiendish
      Hello
      by Fiendish
      Hello all,

just been recommended to this place in another forum, has a look around and liked what I saw. I'm a music photographer mostly and use Photoshop and a few other toold a lot but there is always lots to learn.

Anyways,

happy new year - will participate...
      12-31-2008, 10:26 AM
    • kfta
      Saying Hello
      by kfta
      I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
      I'm retired, married and have two grown daughters.
      I started reseaching my family history some years ago which has led me to restoring old family photos. I am using PhotoShop Elements 6 (which I am still in the process of leaning) but...
      04-05-2008, 07:47 PM
    • sonsdad
      Hello to you all
      by sonsdad
      At last I have made time to hello to you all. How time flies when you are enjoying yourself. I am approaching retirement and hopefully I will then have the chance to get on with my life after all I have been waiting for fifty years!
      01-30-2009, 05:29 AM
    • danybstreetpic
      hello !!!
      by danybstreetpic
      hello ! its danyb from West Indies & France(Paris) iam photographer

peace to all ...
      08-02-2010, 08:09 AM
    • wmac
      Hello
      by wmac
      Hello all,
      Just stopping in to say hello. The site reccomended I say hello in this forum.
      So Hello
      08-14-2009, 12:24 PM
    Working...
    X