I'm an Uncle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an Uncle!

My brother and his wife, who also live out here in New Mexico, had a healthy baby boy yesterday! Say hello to Miles Couch.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by G. Couch; 10-14-2002, 11:10 AM.

Congratulations Uncle Greg!!

What a perfect little baby. I envy you, there is nothing like watching a tiny baby become aware of his surroundings and begin to relate to his environment. I know you will enjoy playing with him and hopefully you will keep us aprised of his progress through regular postings.

Take care,
    Margaret

Comment

Congratulations.

A beaut.

I became an auntie in May to my sister baby called Hayden.

Enjoy

Clare
      Attached Files

Comment

She is adorable! Hayden is a pretty name.

Comment

Congratulations to both of you. Looks like two healthy babies, and that means everything.

Ed

Comment

Congratulations Uncle Greg
            and Auntie Clare.

Comment

Greg, your nephew, Miles, is such a handsome boy. Is this your first time being an uncle? Enjoy!

Clare, Hayden is so very adorable! Congrats!
              Last edited by CJ Swartz; 10-14-2002, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Congrats Greg and Clare. They're adorable.
                DJ

Comment

Thanks guys.

He's great and so quiet - rarely cries and is a happy content bubba.

Greg, watch out! Your find your self walking through town or even the local supermarket and your start seeing adorable fluffy toys that you just have to buy!

Clare

Comment

Originally posted by clare

Greg, watch out! Your find your self walking through town or even the local supermarket and your start seeing adorable fluffy toys that you just have to buy!
                    I'm more worried about other things...like my wife getting certain ideas!

Comment

Yeah ... that could be more expensive!

Comment

So Cute!!

I want to hold him!!! I love babies so much and nobody who lives close to me has one.

Comment

Congratulations

Such a cute baby, enjoy, they grow up so quick it is unbelievable.
                          I so envy you living in New Mexico, I would give anything to be able to move to Santa Fe or Taos.

Comment

Originally posted by chiquitita
                            So Cute!!

I want to hold him!!! I love babies so much and nobody who lives close to me has one.
                            They are cute...until they cry at 4am, and you have to change a hundred diapers!

My brother ran out the door when his wife went into labor and forgot to take a camera...luckily we had given him our digital camera and he had packed into the bag weeks before. The good news is he got lots of pictures...the bad news is, it's only a 1.3 mega pixel camera and he had the flash off! ...Not the greatest quality images! So, I have spent the past few days trying to clean these images up so we can get good prints. I finally finished the one I posted earlier...here are the before and after shots- (Somehow, I always find a way to work Photoshop into every aspect of life! )

The little blanket he is on was knitted by his mother a few weeks ago.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations to both of you Greg and Clare, thats very exciting news for you.

- David

Comment