I can't keep up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't keep up!!!

I'm new here, and it was all I could do to browse the tips and produce a couple entries to the photo-art challenges. Now it seems the new techniques are coming a mile a minute and I can't keep up.

What have I gotten myself in to! And what a great place! So much happening, and so many nice people!

Andrew

...and so many nice people! - AndrewB
    AND we are lucky to have recently added you to the "nice people" column, Andrew. It's enthusiastic newcomers like yourself, who keep all of us energized.

Keep learning. Keep having fun.

~DannyR~

Comment

Hi Andrew,
      Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Andrew.

I agree. Too many new techniques and challenges. This forum is a wealth of information.

Comment

Welcome, Andrew! Glad you found us...

I know what you mean - there is a LOT of stuff here. But just look at it the way I do....

We will never run out of things to do!

Comment

Thanks Danny. And right back at you. I see all the work you put in here and it's one of the things that makes this place so inviting.

Originally posted by DannyRaphael
            AND we are lucky to have recently added you to the "nice people" column, Andrew. It's enthusiastic newcomers like yourself, who keep all of us energized.

Comment

Hi Sanda. Thanks for the welcome.

Originally posted by Sanda
              Hi Andrew,
              Welcome.

Comment

Yeah, there's a lot. I'm going to have to slow down a little, focus on only a couple things. I'm about to blow a fuse.

Originally posted by gland
                Welcome Andrew.

I agree. Too many new techniques and challenges. This forum is a wealth of information.

Comment

Not boring, that's for sure!

Originally posted by Jakaleena
                  Welcome, Andrew! Glad you found us...

I know what you mean - there is a LOT of stuff here. But just look at it the way I do....

We will never run out of things to do!

Comment

Working...
                  X