Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• zagg77
    issues accessing videos
    by zagg77
    Hi guys,

Sorry, this is off topic but I couldn't see where else to post this

I don't know if I'm missing something here..Im trying to view retouchPRO videos but when I put my email and password in to try and purchase the video it says my email/password is not recognised....
    05-24-2015, 11:32 AM
  • emilmedia
    Your favorite videos?
    by emilmedia
    So I feel like I've learned most of what can be learned when it comes to technique, I do need to do more projects to learn how to utilize it all.

But I do love having videos on in the background when I work. Do you have any favorite interviews or tutorials with high end retouchers(or...
    03-23-2013, 08:12 AM
  • Craig Walters
    Trying out a playlist on youtube
    by Craig Walters
    never done this before, so bear with me if this doesnt work. this is a playlist i made on youtube. it is of the Celtic Woman videos. i simply collected some of these up ON youtube into a playlist. it's one of the things i listen to while working here on retouchpro.

please, try it out...
    03-15-2008, 08:14 PM
  • CJ Swartz
    YouTube videos - Photoshop Top 40-Deke McClelland
    by CJ Swartz
    Imaging expert and award-winning author Deke McClelland presents his list of the top 40 features in Photoshop—beginning with #40 and working his way up to #1—one weekly video at a time. They're almost done with the 40, so you can start watching the first ones and by the time you're done...
    03-10-2010, 08:55 PM
  • dDavid
    Previews of YouTube rentals?
    by dDavid
    Are there previews of the YouTube rentals? I looked at a couple and each one has an annoying 2 minute sound check. Not gonna spend cash without having some idea about the rental.

Or perhaps the videos could be edited to have an extra two minutes added to the beginning and filled with...
    01-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Working...
X