• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• klassylady25
    Beginner woes...
    by klassylady25
    I've been on here for some time and the more I watch the more discouraged I become. Mind you that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying but everytime I see your pictures come out so well, and you talk about this techique or use of that tool, I think that I may never come to a place of excellence....
    02-25-2006, 02:31 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    the Gift
    by Doug Nelson
    This was mentioned in another thread, and has been on my mind for years so I thought I'd toss it out here for discussion.

I do ok with Photoshop, but I've tried for decades to make non-computer work I'd be proud of. I've been into photography since the early 70s, and even have a minor...
    02-06-2002, 02:47 PM
  • Ed_L
    What's your skill level? (the new one)
    by Ed_L
    Since we've had a large increase in membership, I thought it might be good to post something like this again. Since the last one was posted, some of us have become more familiar with Photoshop, etc. When I first came on the site, I was definitely a beginner. Now I'm probably up to the intermediate category...
    Beginner (still learning the basics)
    8.65%
    Beginner/Intermediate
    20.19%
    Intermediate (learning advanced techniques)
    22.12%
    Intermediate/Advanced
    24.04%
    Advanced (knows most advanced techniques)
    18.27%
    Expert (understands how and why everything works)
    6.73%
    07-30-2002, 03:22 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Perfectionist tendencies
    by jeaniesa
    OK, this has been bugging me for the past few days and I wonder how everyone else deals with it (if you do). I tend to be detail oriented and a perfectionist in many areas of my life, and of course that tendency is showing up in my photo restoration work. I spent 6-8 hours on both of the photos that...
    08-31-2001, 11:07 AM
  • Ed_L
    How can people do this?
    by Ed_L
    Yesterday I was given a picture of a baby to work on. I'm glad I got it done before I read this .

Ed
    11-20-2004, 06:52 AM
Working...
X