• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• clare
    Art Therapy
    by clare
    I was just curious as to whether anyone has used art as a form of therapy, and if you found it useful?

I have been reading about art as therapy and the whole subject is fasinating. Any thoughts would be very interesting

Clare
    03-13-2003, 06:25 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    But is it "Art"? (part II)
    by Doug Nelson
    A recent conversation with a friend got me thinking about this subject again. I knew there was an excellent thread on this subject here already so I looked it up. Though it's still one of my favorite threads, it was concentrating on the commercial aspects (it's over in the Work/Jobs forum if you're...
    06-09-2003, 03:11 AM
  • paulette conlan
    Of Museums and Art Galleries
    by paulette conlan
    Hello Everyone!
    My husband and I have been wandering around the eastern seaboard for the last month and every chance I got to get to a computer I'd check out this site. Between me looking for a computer every chance I got( guess I should get a laptop) and he trying to catch some tennis matches...
    08-15-2002, 01:51 PM
  • Ed_L
    When is "enough" too much?
    by Ed_L
    Blacknight is considering making digital art from photos as a business venture. He is also considering art/craft fairs as a place to sell from. This brings up a question. If someone were to do that, how many different styles of digital art would be a good number to offer? It seems to reason that if...
    06-09-2002, 12:55 PM
  • John Newton
    David Hockney's "Secret Knowledge"
    by John Newton
    I just got a new book yesterday called "Secret Knowledge" by the artist David Hockney. I've only read through the first third, but basically, Hockney spent two years researching the last 500 years of Western painting. His hypothesis is that many of the great painters used optical devices,...
    09-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Working...
X