No announcement yet.

Hello! I've just joined...... and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I've just joined...... and.....

what a great site!

i found this site after googling for images to restore, and after having a good look around, I decided to sign up!

I'm not new to photoshop, but i have mostly used it to produce forum signatures and animation for a forum game I play.

Recently, i was asked by my mother to restore some old photo's of my family for her family tree project, and i got hooked! I'm hoping to sharpen my skills here, and love the idea of competitions to bring out the best in people.

but, for now it's late here in the UK, so i'm signing off.

Re: Hello! I've just joined...... and.....

Welcome aboard CO... Have fun

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bthiels
      Hello! I'm new
      by bthiels
      Just found this site and the name intrigued me. I try, with what little I know, to restore/improve some old family snapshots and then make layouts the digital way. Wanted to leave a little love for my family. I'm in the "senior" bracket, agewise, and am a full-time caregiver to my invalid...
      07-17-2007, 01:24 PM
    • Randy Thorpe
      Hello all, just joined
      by Randy Thorpe
      Just joined. I do green screen photography at church for the kids, and genealogy for my family, where I sometimes attempt to restore old family photos. I only use CS2 and Photoshop Elements 15. I also create videos for our church and for our family reunions. I consider myself as a rookie. Much to learn,...
      06-24-2017, 12:23 PM
    • mikemorrell
      Just joined
      by mikemorrell
      Hi all, I just joined the forum.

I'm Welsh but I've lived in The Netherlands for almost 40 years. As an amateur photographer, I used Lightroom to adjust 95% of my 'keeper' photos and Photoshop for the other 5%. I started to learn how to restore old photos a couple of months ago. That...
      06-21-2017, 11:24 PM
    • summerhill
      just joined
      by summerhill
      hello to everyone,im new so have pity on me.where is it best to go for photoshop advice.i.e where in ps would i find enhance>adjust lighting>levels.thank you
      02-28-2009, 03:32 PM
    • tamieb
      Saying Hello
      by tamieb
      Hello. I'm Tamie. I'm a graphic designer in a small town 60 miles south west of St. Louis MO. I like to restore old photos (and genealogy), take photos, and learning better ways to edit them. I'm always open to a helping hand, why? I'm new at this, I've been doing graphics for 4+ years but I have...
      05-05-2011, 11:28 AM
    Working...
    X