Gift ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift ideas

This is the time of year when many of us wonder what to get for somebody. Post your ideas here. Here's mine:

We received a Whirley-Pop popcorn maker, last year. We use it quite often, and it only uses 1/2 tsp. of oil for a batch of corn. It is available here, and it's an inexpensive gift.

Ed

Wacom tablet!

(PM me for the address to send it to.... )

Comment

Too funny Jak!

I got this in my email the other day:
      Photo Calendars are now available at myPublisher.com for just $24.95. Order by November 30, 2002 and use coupon code CAL03 to get FREE STANDARD SHIPPPING.

All myPublisher Photo Calendars have these great features: Jumbo 11-inch by 17-inch size, 1 photo per month, and customized titles and dates for each month.
      They are fast and easy to make. Delivery in just 5 to 7 days. A GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT! Order today and SAVE!
      Here are some more sources:

Shutterfly - $19.99

Of course you could also make these yourself.

Making your own photo calendar with Microsoft Desktop Publisher (this could be easily adapted for many porgrams.
      Making Your Own Photo Calendar Tutorial

And finally there are even paper kits complete with the spiral binding you can buy to make your own photo calendars out of the comfort of your home. Here is one source Invent It Paper Products

I haven't tried any of these, but I thought I would put the idea out there!

~T
      Last edited by T Paul; 11-23-2002, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Since I got my laminating machine I decided to customize book markers for my reader friends. I use fancy lettering style for their name at the top and then fill the rest of the book marker with small collections of pictures of friends and family or their pets etc. I actually am doing as a 2 sided book mark. It's easy and very personal and something we as retouchers can do pretty easily.
        DJ

Comment

I put a CD-RW on my list to Santa. With my new,enormous hard drives it's the only way I can think of to back up my system.

Comment

Working...
          X