No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• sasphotos
    Hello everyone!!
    by sasphotos
    I'm very new to this site! I've seen a lot of awesome work in the gallery section and I'm looking forward to learning some new things...It's good to be here.

Much Love,
    Sarah
    11-17-2008, 08:23 PM
  • LunaLuna
    Hello everyone!
    by LunaLuna
    Hi all!! I'm new here and this is my first time in a forum. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to say hello! Please let me know.

I've been learning how to retouch pictures and I like it so much. I'm still a beginner and I want to learn more.
    I found this site looking for...
    02-24-2011, 06:06 AM
  • Djanvk
    Hello Everyone
    by Djanvk
    Hey all I'm new here, I've actually read Katrin's book Photo Retouch and Restoration a couple years ago and learned a bunch, but haven't really used the knowlege much and forgot a lot, but finding this site I have pictures to practice on and more knowledge than I could ask for in a site. So Hello from...
    07-19-2007, 08:15 PM
  • James Tierney
    Hi to everyone
    by James Tierney
    I am a new member and just like to say hi to everyone,
    It looks like a great site.
    I hope to learn from everyone and hope in turn I can contribute some of my knowledge to everybody.
    I have worked in the design industry for almost 25 years and currently work full time restoring and...
    06-22-2015, 04:03 PM
  • kompozitor768
    Hello to everyone here.
    by kompozitor768
    Just joined the forum tonight and I am impressed by the level of information provided by everyone on here. Have been using PS for many years but still learning new things about it. Will be looking for help and hope to contribute aswell.
    12-05-2009, 03:51 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I'm new to the site and I'm looking forward to learning new things from everyone. I've been doing photography for about 2 years now.

Here's a link to my Flickr if y'all wanna check it out:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyparraphotography/

Re: Hello everyone

Hi Andy!

Welcome and enjoy this site. For me it's been a great experience and I've only joint a month ago!

Really nice pictures on your Flickr!

Regards,

Fen

Comment

Working...
    X