Just saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying Hello

Hi Everyone. My name is Adrian. I stumbled in here recently and am amazed with some of the restoration work that goes on here. It's something which i have become interested in myself recently and it's great to see all the different interpretations and ideas people have. I'm having a go at a few myself at the moment and hopefully i'll feel confident enough to post them here. I'm sure i'll learn from you all as i go along!!

Related Topics

Collapse

• bieux
    Hello
    by bieux
    Hi Everyone, I'm completelly new here. I'm a brazillian currently studying computer science and also an amateur artist. I'm sort of a newcomer to PS, and I'm interested in image restoration and techniques for forensic analisis of photos.

Anyways, I hope I can learn and contribute a lot...
    04-01-2020, 06:39 PM
  • gonink
    Just Saying Hello
    by gonink
    Hello all, first time poster long time... err, umm, no I've never been here before.

Be that as it may, I'm not a fan of people joining a forum, getting the information they want and then never introducing themselves.

So, hello.

My name is Chris, I'm from...
    04-26-2008, 08:39 AM
  • Magicman
    Just saying hello
    by Magicman
    Just wanna say hello. Hopefully I will learn a lot from this forum.
    01-04-2009, 10:42 PM
  • greg-andrew74
    Just saying hello
    by greg-andrew74
    Hi all.. new here and hope to contribute some work in the near future.. .thought i knew a bit of stuff, but looking at some of your work here i know nothing lol.. well hello to all anyway! hope your having a good weekend thus far!
    05-24-2008, 05:17 PM
  • Axleuk
    Just saying hello
    by Axleuk
    Hello folks, just popping in to say hello. Its been a while but i am still around. I spend most of my time lately on www.dpchallenge.com since i have taken up photography.

Anyways HELLOOOOOOOO...
    03-10-2007, 04:03 AM
Working...
X