Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That might actually save Medicare and SS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• winwintoo
    Save! Save! Save!
    winwintoo
    by winwintoo
    Save! Save! Save!

Margaret
    03-27-2002, 01:52 PM
  • jarulex
    save as JPG
    jarulex
    by jarulex
    Hi Folks!
    sometimes after a photo retouching of a raw pic I'm not able to save it as Jpeg, I mean Photoshop doesn't give me this option -just a reduced number of options- and I didn't understand so far why and when this happens...Any suggestion to give me? Thanks.

ps it seems...
    12-10-2009, 02:48 AM
  • shift studio
    Save for Web warning
    shift studio
    by shift studio
    Does anyone know how to suppress the warning in the attached screen grab?
    The question comes up time and again on the net, but I can't find a solution, just people debating it's intent.
    For my purpose, I just want the answer, not someone saying "images must be resized before using...
    03-17-2011, 12:24 PM
  • lcramer53
    Can't save as bmp
    lcramer53
    by lcramer53
    After removing a yellow tape mark by duplicating the red channel, adjusting curves, saving it as a new doc. and then applying it, my options to save the corrected photo are limited. I'm trying to save these files for my siblings who have all requested that they be in bmp format. There's no option...
    10-30-2007, 09:18 AM
  • tchu
    jpeg save with a reddish tone
    tchu
    by tchu
    Hi,

I've been having problem with photoshop cs3 where i would go to 'save as' for a jpeg image the image would be on the reddish side during the preview window and the final output. This start all of a sudden. My color space is sRGB. Can anyone help? Thank you.
    04-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Working...
X