Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• MrRyan
    twitter
    by MrRyan
    Greetings All,

A brief introduction:
    I'm a designer who uses mainly photoshop in my career. I provide asst art direction and inhouse retouching for Victoria's Secret. Currently also launching my own brand.

It's been a bit since I've been on RetouchPro and made a...
    03-25-2009, 10:20 PM
  • zakum
    Greetings
    by zakum
    Hi, my name is Graham and I found a link to this great site from Katrin Eismanns retouching site.
    I have been trying to follow her advice on restoration work with a bit of sucess,.
    Its great to be here and see all this great information which i hope i can make use of.
    07-13-2008, 03:56 PM
  • Ice Imaging
    Greetings from Texas
    by Ice Imaging
    Wow, I've been working in Photoshop for 15+ years, I've got my CS5 ACE certification, and the forums here have been taking me to school for several days now. Definitely exposing the holes in my knowledge base, and more importantly, filling them. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to learning, growing...
    09-15-2011, 10:22 AM
  • Weise Studios
    Greetings from AcademyArt Student
    by Weise Studios
    Hello everyone!

My name is Dana, I go by that or Foxberry, in any case I'm new to RetouchPro, I've lurked here before and I've finally got around to joining.

I'm a current student at the Academy Art University in San Francisco and my major is Photography. I've had 1 photoshop...
    12-09-2010, 04:20 AM
  • RenShots
    Greetings from Phoenix Arizona
    by RenShots
    Stumbled on a good tip from "Saikat" on this forum (googled removing shadows) and thought it would help me to join a productivity site like this one. I have little patience for reading through manuals, rather use YouTube and experiment, but these too take up time, but its like sitting in...
    03-11-2009, 11:34 PM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X