• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Things that go bump in the night
    by Ed_L
    My wife is slightly claustrophobic, so I sleep on the side of the bed nearest the wall. Princess, our German Shephard likes to sleep next to me, and there's enough room for her to back out if she wants, but not enough room for her to turn around. She is 26 or 27 inches tall at the shoulders. Last night,...
    08-17-2002, 09:05 AM
  • Ed_L
    Long, but good reading
    by Ed_L
    Here's one I received in e-mail today. My grandmother's name was Rose, so I thought I'd pass it on, for what it's worth.

> >
    > > >The first day of school our professor introduced
    > > > himself and challenged
    > > > us
    >...
    10-29-2002, 11:30 AM
  • Ed_L
    An appropriate thread for the day
    by Ed_L
    How did you meet your valentine? Ours was not a storybook romance, but the story is ours. She was 16, and I was 18. She was standing in front of her house, waiting for a date to arrive. This was in 1956. He never showed up because she had the day wrong. I was going past her house when I saw her standing...
    02-14-2003, 07:59 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Your most unusual detective
    by Doug Nelson
    I've read books or seen movies where the detective was a cat, a dog, a mouse, a young boy, a young girl, an alien, a misanthrope, a mysogynist, an obsessive-compulsive, a drug addict, a housewife, a priest, an elderly gardener, a monk, a schizophrenic, and much more.

What's the most unusual...
    11-10-2002, 12:25 PM
  • Ed_L
    One of the funniest things I ever heard
    by Ed_L
    My daughter and her husband came over for dinner today. She is a college graduate, and a pretty good cook, but it didn't show today. My wife made a carrot cake, and it was great. Jen, my daughter, wanted to copy down the recipe for the cake. She began writing it down, when all of a sudden she freaked...
    01-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Working...
X