• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• vprndsg
    Looks like I have a lot to learn
    by vprndsg
    Stumbled onto this site today, seems like there is a lot of talent here - which means i have a lot to learn.

Photography by trade, trying to catch up on my retouching skills.

If anyone is interested,

Here is a general portfolio of my older stuff: http:...
    09-20-2008, 05:07 PM
  • Pentaxlover
    So much to learn!
    by Pentaxlover
    I finally decided to tackle that enormous box that was filled with thousands of slides that my dad took of us. Virtually all are dated between the early 50's to the mid 60's. This is a huge endeavor and I am so happy to have found this site. I'm learning tons. I am fairly proficient around Photoshop...
    01-28-2015, 06:54 PM
  • canon
    Just joining to learn
    by canon
    Hi All,
    I just joined retouchpro to learn more about Photoshop. I am new to Photoshop and i I supose you all know how difficult that is.

Canon
    12-14-2007, 07:44 PM
  • iamfromlugu
    i want to learn photograph
    by iamfromlugu
    hi,guys.
    i don't know if here is the right place to ask.
    I love photograph,i dream to be a photographer in the future.but i'd never took any professional photo education.i wanna learn the professional photograph skill,do you have any useful books or informations to advise?or some online...
    11-10-2007, 06:35 AM
  • bud11dy
    Amateur - but here to learn
    by bud11dy
    Hello all

I am here to learn the ropes of making pictures look their best. I just got into this because my father has been sending me old pictures and they are out of color and they have damage to them. So I hope I can learn to make these pitcures look a lot newer than they do now....
    07-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Working...
X