Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays Greeting to you!

Merry Christmas e-card by Jacquie Lawson - graphic artist

If you have a dial-up internet account, Ed warns that it can take a while to download (sorry!). He also said it's worth it.
    I think you'll enjoy it also.

*** As of Saturday afternoon, there's another glitch -- the link now only goes to the artist's home page -- but the card link is there. It's the second card listed - "Snowdog". The others available for preview are nice also, if you have a fast connection.
    Last edited by CJ Swartz; 12-07-2002, 04:52 PM.

Spetaculor !

Thank you, that is really great. What program do you use to create that, I am not into animation stuff but have taken a painter class and we did little movies, think my class would get a big kick out of this one.

Comment

platscha - Glad you enjoyed it! I thought it was wonderful when it was sent to me.

I don't know, but it's probably some type of Flash program -- David K. knows about Flash, so maybe he'll let us know. If you click on "more info about the card", it may tell more about how it was made - but all I read was advertising for the site and clicked off.
      Last edited by CJ Swartz; 12-07-2002, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Neat! that's a really nice e-card.
        yeah, it's definitely Flash, (it's a .swf file) but hard to say what program it was done in. more likely one of the newer versions of Flash (5 or MX) but it could also be Adobe LiveMotion, which also outputs in swf.

- David

Comment

Very cool! If anyone else has a dial up account, it took a while for it to load. But it was well worth it. Thanks CJ.

Ed

Comment

CJ.......

How thoughtful to share the wonderful Cristmas Spirit & the card with us. Really like the cool color of the card's background.....

And it's great to have a Christmas card art thread......

Comment

That was terrific!! It was well worth the download time.

Bob

Comment

Love to see it but the link only takes me to the artists homepage. Maybe it was time sensitive.
                Debbie

Comment

Sorry, Debbie -- you can find the card (that used to be linked here) on that page -- second card down -- "Snowdog"

Comment

Working...
                  X