Happy Holidays from Barney "Bush"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays from Barney "Bush"

Watch Barney Bush (a cute 4-legged Scotty member of our president's family) as he tours the Christmas decorations inside the White House, and enjoys a romp in the snow outside.

(Yes, our tax dollars at work, but these dollars I don't mind...)

The White House
    (click on Barney-Cam)

I thought that site was a spoof CJ but its actually the genuine article. Mercifully I was spared the video by Realplayer demanding yet another download!

Comment

Chris, are you saying that you DON'T like watching a cute little Scottie trot around the White House?! I'm going to have to take a look at your Parliament and Royal Family sites and see if they offer anything nearly as cute as "our" Barney.
      (just checked -- not a Scottie on either site!)

C'mon, gang, Barney pushes a Christmas ornament around with his nose, makes cute little "scrit, scrit" noises with his feet as he patters along, bounces and barks, plays with his bone out in the snow -- and we get to see the decorations at the White House without paying for air fare! Oh, and we get to listen to Christmas music while watching.
      Last edited by CJ Swartz; 12-12-2002, 07:06 PM.

Comment

CJ I'd prefer to see a Corgi piss on Prince Philip!

Comment

Re: Happy Holidays from Barney "Bush"

Barney's Holiday Extravaganza (2006)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/barney/ Look on the right hand side of the page and choose your viewer -- Windows Media Player, Quicktime or Real Media.

Snipped from text version:

Transition to Barney meeting in the Office of Management and Budget with OMB Director Rob Portman and Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson. Director Portman and Secretary Paulson are seated at a table with budget proposals in hand, Barney is seated between them.)

Director Portman: Barney, we've reviewed your budget request for the Extravaganza and I’ve got some bad news. Mr. Secretary?

(Barney looks up, awaiting their answer.)

Secretary Paulson: Barney, there’s no easy way to say this, but we’re out of money.

Portman: Barney, you’re going to have to get creative.

(Close-up of a door with two signs, one reads "Barney's Holiday Extravaganza," the other reads "Auditions." Door opens and Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings walks out dejected.

Secretary Spellings: (Sigh!) I did my best, but Barney said I can’t dance!

(Barney shakes his head.)

Comment

they must have updated the page. i dont see anything with 'barney cam'.

Comment

I put the updated page in my post ---

http://www.whitehouse.gov/barney/ Look on the right hand side of the page and choose your viewer -- Windows Media Player, Quicktime or Real Media.

Comment

got it, cj. thanks

Comment