Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiring Photographer

Hello All!

Newbie here, love the content and friendliness of all on RTP! I'm a web designer, aspiring photographer, and people lover. A friend of mine gave me a great deal on a Nikon D80 which I'm learning how to use. I love Photoshop and learning anything within the program, I'm teaching myself skin re-touching now. Hopefully I can be a contributing member of this forum or at least add some humor! Looking forward to poking around.

Related Topics

Collapse

• essga11
    Newbie Introduction
    by essga11
    Hello all - my name is Bess and I live in Atlanta, Ga. I'm a Graphic Designer by trade and I love it but the money to be made in design work is getting pretty sparse due to a variety of reasons. I'm exploring the possibilities of retouching to acquire a second skill set and like most designers - I just...
    08-05-2013, 02:07 PM
  • Zanevalon
    Newbie in NY
    by Zanevalon
    Hello everyone. This is my first post here, been a member for...a little bit but decided that it was time to become an active member. As i scour the net looking tips and tricks and all that good stuff i always happen to run into this forum. So with that being said i figured it'd be a good idea to utilize...
    11-15-2008, 08:13 PM
  • AngelMari
    by AngelMari
    Hi, I'm AngelMari and I just signed up here. I was wandering the Web and came across this site--it seems like just what I've been looking for. I'm very interested in retouching. Playing around in PhotoShop is a major hobby for me.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and posting...
    11-09-2007, 01:04 PM
  • landre
    I'm a newbie...
    by landre
    Hi folks,

Just getting started here... I have a Mac and use Photoshop Elements 6. I use iPhoto to make albums. Some times fixing pictures is fairly easy, sometimes not. Looking forward to learning some neat stuff...

Lisa.
    11-25-2008, 08:30 AM
  • gemini1971
    Newbie from Portugal
    by gemini1971
    Hi...

As stated in the title, i'm from Portugal... unlike many people out there, i'm not professionaly envolved in retouching... retouching is something i enjoy doing as a kind of a hobby. My main application is Photoshop

I never had any course on retouching, so what i...
    08-27-2008, 03:48 AM
Working...
X