Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-introduction and helpful hint

Hi all, I'm baaaaack!

I was a member here in the early days and learned a lot from you folks. It's nice to see some of those members still here and still helping newcomers.

I joined when Photoshop 6 was big news (how long ago was that ) but I changed computers, couldn't afford to upgrade, other interests occupied my attention etc. but now I'm looking for a hobby that doesn't take up space yet provides hours of enjoyment.

....and with the $9.99/month special on Creative Cloud, how could I resist.

Helpful hint? Want to draw while you watch tv in your easy chair and have no room for your Wacom tablet?

Use a stylus that would work on your iPad!

Just hold down the "button" on the trackpad while drawing with the stylus. Works well for casual drawing, but probably not good for production work. I can see doing this while waiting in an airport of while having a latte down at Starbucks.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Epix
    Just received the Wacom Intuos2 A4 oversize table
    by Epix
    Hi all

Just received the Wacom Intuos2 A4 oversize table yesterday. While I like it's appearance and the feel (the mouse immediately felt inefficient) I must say that the A4 oversize is probably REALLY oversized. It's just so extremely huge. Working with it is just like a work-out......
    04-27-2004, 04:18 AM
  • DJSoulglo
    Wacom Cintiq
    by DJSoulglo
    Hey Guys,

I've been working with a brand spanking new Wacom Cintiq 24 inch screen/tablet thingy for the last week and I'm really enjoying it.

Just wondering if anyone else is using these things as well, and if there's some nice tips and tricks for these things?
    04-03-2008, 07:47 AM
  • themanda
    Aiptek vs. Wacom
    by themanda
    Hello all! Thought I could finally contribute something useful to these great forums.

I've been exclusively using a Wacom Graphire II at work for the last two years. I love it, and find it extremely easy to use even with the limited surface area allowed.

My Christmas...
    01-14-2003, 10:37 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Do Tablets Wear Out?
    by Doug Nelson
    I've had my trusty Intuos 2 for something like 10 years now. I use it constantly, with its dedicated mouse even for things like web browsing.

A few months back I noticed things like it was doubleclicking without me asking it to. I tried uninstall/reinstall on the driver, trying a different...
    02-27-2015, 06:48 PM
  • shellby
    How long does it take to master the Wacom?
    by shellby
    How long did it take you to master your Wacom tablet?

Did you have advice on what settings work best?

Did you attend a course or seminar of any sort?
    10-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Working...
X