need advice and direction on who to contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice and direction on who to contact

I am trying to remove some artifacts etched into the lens of a video file. Also at
    the end of the video some water is splashed onto the lens. More precisely I am seeking some consolation on what processing to use as the video file example I have is is an mp4 file. The real file will be a 1080i that I want to make into an
    artifact free 1080p.

Is there any one here to consult with?

Sincerely,

Richard

Related Topics

Collapse

• gmitchel
    New Video Tutorial on Dodging & Burning
    by gmitchel
    I have reworked my video tutorial on dodging and burning via an overlay layer and the brush tool.

It is nearly seven minutes long with a 720x576 window and high quality audio.

It is a Windows media movie (a .WMV file). I have tried many different audio and video codecs...
    02-04-2005, 09:24 PM
  • skydog
    SLR Video
    by skydog
    I'm waiting for the Canon 5DII to be available. The video looks interesting, especially being able to use my current wide angle and zoom lenses. With such video would one retouch using Photoshop extended? Will video retouch be a forum within retouchpro in the future if that is the direction of the...
    11-08-2008, 05:28 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Interactive Video Object Manipulation
    by Doug Nelson
    Soon we'll be able to compose a new photo from video footage
    http://vimeo.com/2345579
    11-28-2008, 06:09 PM
  • CBJason
    Create a Video Loop
    by CBJason
    I captured a video off my iPad and after offloading it via Dropbox to my Macbook Pro am trying to figure out how to create a video loop. Not seeing any options to do this in my standard editors (iMovie, Garage Band, even iDVD, etc.)

Suggestions, ideas?
    12-25-2011, 09:26 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Disturbing video
    by Doug Nelson
    Only a theoretical link to retouching, but I thought it was funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6514272/babys-face
    06-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Working...
X