Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello PROs another one amateur is here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PROs another one amateur is here...

Hi! The new one is here: My Name is Harry, i come from Germany and beforehand sorry for my 'not perfect' English!...I'm not sure if this Email title is motivating for you, but it's true (sorry for that!).

I just love digital photography and since i have my (semi pro) photo equipment i try hard to make my dreams comes true... And yes i realized that there is so much to learn about it, and ti takes a lot of time! - bit it doesn't scare me - it motivates.
    I get first (positive) feed back about my photos through communities as 500px, fotocommunity.de, Deviantart, Shadowness etc.Now that i have my basic techniques with camera, PS and LR, i try to give some 'personal touch' to my photos, and for that i need 'fine tuning techniques' from Pros with a lot of experience as you are...

Anyway...i think that is enough for first introducing - finally, I would like to get a couple answers to my posts in the future... :-)

Regards
    Harry

P.S.
    My learning process is based is based on two sayings:

'There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers' and
    'Stupid is only he who does not ask'...

Related Topics

Collapse

• palms
    My Starting Point
    by palms
    I think my interest in this hobby (not sure what name you would call it ) took off when i had my first digital camera, which was a small (under 1megapixel) thing, but cost then about the £100 mark (which is all my subsequent camera's have cost :pleased:up to the 8mp one i have now). I took some great...
    11-21-2007, 09:35 AM
  • bthiels
    Hello! I'm new
    by bthiels
    Just found this site and the name intrigued me. I try, with what little I know, to restore/improve some old family snapshots and then make layouts the digital way. Wanted to leave a little love for my family. I'm in the "senior" bracket, agewise, and am a full-time caregiver to my invalid...
    07-17-2007, 12:24 PM
  • JoaJoa
    Hi there :)
    by JoaJoa
    Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself:

I'm Joa (from Joachim, but that's way to long) from Cologne, Germany and I just love there forums here.

(Joa wasn't allowed as a user name so I took JoaJoa instead.)

My experience level with Photoshop...
    05-08-2009, 07:01 AM
  • klassylady25
    Beginner woes...
    by klassylady25
    I've been on here for some time and the more I watch the more discouraged I become. Mind you that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying but everytime I see your pictures come out so well, and you talk about this techique or use of that tool, I think that I may never come to a place of excellence....
    02-25-2006, 01:31 PM
  • sissi
    hello from iceland
    by sissi
    My name is Sissi (male) from iceland.

I have been here for a long time... but only reading.

I'm a photographer and I love retuching... I have used this site a lot, but when it comes to photoshop... you learn something new almost every day... Im here to learn...
    08-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Working...
X