Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one from germany

A friendly hallo from Germany.

I read something about this forum on a facebook post from Calvin Hollywood.

Photography is my hobby for about 5 years and I want to be better in retouching, light settings and photoshop. Hopefully you can help me

I´m from Germany - Thuringia.
    My camera is a Canon 550D with a Tamron 70-200 and some different stuff for the cam.

This is my facebook-fan-page, where you can find some of my pics.

https://www.facebook.com/PlanBtoPicture

Kind regards
    Benni

Related Topics

Collapse

• sabine_monica
    Hello from Germany
    by sabine_monica
    Hello to everbody,

I'm from Germany and I worked with Photoshop for several years in prepress.
    I changed jobs recently, I'm working for a photographer now as a retoucher and some of the stuff I have to do there is new for me, beauty retouche for example. At the moment I'm trying...
    02-04-2008, 07:29 AM
  • iamluna
    Retouching Jobs In Berlin, Germany
    by iamluna
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Luna. I'm a retoucher/photographer from Toronto that has recently moved to Berlin.

For the past 5 years I worked for one of Toronto's top advertising photography studios
    (www.dixonfilm.com), as the senior retoucher.

Now that...
    10-05-2009, 05:47 AM
  • d_kendal
    Photography
    by d_kendal
    I'm getting interested in Photography (non digital right now) and I have a couple questions some of you might be able to answer:

1. can anybody recommend some good photography books for a newbie? I'm looking for books that explain about how to use manual settings on a camera, how to compose...
    09-21-2002, 10:36 PM
  • andrew_tihi
    New from Germany
    by andrew_tihi
    Hello
    My name is Andrew and i wanna start retouching to get a medium level for wedding photography , portrait and studio

thankss
    07-04-2014, 01:54 PM
  • HKFotografie
    Hello from Germany!
    by HKFotografie
    Hi,

I just registered to this forum. Photography is my hobby and i hope i will find good inspiration and help on for retouching my pictures here.

Greets
    Hendrik
    06-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Working...
X