• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon
    replied
    Re: Hello folks

Welcome, Rick.

There is a plethora of wisdom when it comes to retouching, here.
    And, instead of getting "serious" about things, keep playing with retouching; your skill will grow equally fast and will retain the enjoyment and passion you already have with photography.

Leave a comment:

• Rick.
    started a topic Hello folks

Hello folks

I'm Rick & I just joined your site. I've seen some great work on here & can't wait to delve deeply into retouching. I've been shooting for many years and have only "played" with retouching. Time o get serious...

Related Topics

Collapse

• Buddykeith
    Hello from Chicago
    by Buddykeith
    Hello -- just joined the site. I've been retouching for about 12 yrs
    Now retired but still working. Photography started when I was
    13 yrs old.
    02-28-2014, 02:32 PM
  • run5280
    hello.
    by run5280
    Geetings from Colorado, USA.

I've been retouching and photoillustration for a number of years and really enjoy it.

Cheers,
    Jarrod
    06-07-2009, 08:58 PM
  • andihazelwood
    lurk mode off
    by andihazelwood
    Hi all,

My name is Andi Hazelwood, I'm a photography/retouching enthusiast that has lurked around this site for ages but never posted - before now!

I'm an American living in Australia, just in the process of moving from rural Queensland into a town of 50,000 (this after...
    08-03-2007, 09:24 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Retouching fads
    by Doug Nelson
    Are there fads or fashions in retouching? 6 months ago it seemed everyone was wanting to emulate Glenn Feron, now it's Andrzej Dragan's turn.
    09-24-2006, 07:17 AM
  • synthetamine
    Balancing retouching with your dayjob
    by synthetamine
    Who here has a real job and started doing forprofit retouching? I'd like to know how you balance it.

I currently have an office job and those ads on the right side of the site with those sexy beautiful women are a little risky here.
    06-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Working...
X