Sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine

Not to rub it in, but thought anybody living in the snow right now would enjoy this shot of Laguna Beach California today.
    Attached Files

There are people living in snow?? Gee, living in the Valley of the Sun, I sometimes "forget".

Nice shot -- I'm drooling over all that beautiful ocean...I've got the sunny skies and warm temps, but very little water!

Comment

oh man you guys make me jealous!!! I'm not much of a winter person (not a great thing to be when you live in canada...), IMHO the only thing snow is good for is skiing and snowboarding! wish I could be lying on that beach right now..

- David

Comment

I would love a bit of snow (well I think that's what they call it, never actually seen it thought). It's a very, very hot day here in Sydney. I've just come back from watching my son play cricket, I had to leave because the heat was so unbearable and I was feeling like I was going to be ill.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craig Walters
          The End's in Sight!
          by Craig Walters
          it's been a long, cold, wet, snowy, icy winter this year here in western kentucky and surrrounding areas. there's still a tiny bit of snow on the ground from where it had drifted, but it's almost gone now. the weather finally got over 40 degrees and is expected to hit 50 by the weekend! but, what was...
          03-04-2010, 09:10 PM
        • lkroll
          It be snowing in MA (middle Alabama).
          by lkroll
          Hope I don't get a case of cabin fever. lol

02-12-2010, 07:14 AM
        • CJ Swartz
          Life on Mars! ?
          by CJ Swartz
          Satellite images of a layer of snow on the sides of a Martian crater suggest the red planet might still be concealing water just inches below the surface, scientists reported Wednesday....

The patches captured by Odyssey cameras could be snow and what saves them from disappearing completely...
          02-20-2003, 07:57 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          Snowcream
          by Doug Nelson
          Watching the snow fall outside (for the second day straight) reminds me of how my mom used to make snowcream for us. She'd simmer condensed milk (or more likely, "milnot", she loved milnot), sugar, and vanilla, then we'd bring in big bowls of snow and she'd mix them together.

02-16-2003, 03:24 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          What's wrong with Canada?
          by Doug Nelson
          Canada sounds too good to be true. It always seemed to me kind of like a cardigan-wearing, bookish neighbor. The only jokes I ever hear at Canada's expense are about how nice the people are, how cold it gets, or how they pronounce "about the house", all of which are pretty lame joke subjects....
          04-29-2002, 04:50 PM
        Working...
        X