Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helllo from India

Hi guys,

I'm Ahmed Wasim from India and i'm a photographer, i've been practicing retouching for past 10 days. I look forward to learning and sharing here.. Please take a look at my work on my website www.ahmedwasim.in and fee free to critique. Thanks

Re: Helllo from India

Hello Ahmed, Welcome to this big community

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• svsg
      Any one from India?
      by svsg
      Hi, I am from bangalore. Curious to know if any of you is from India. I could see a couple of indian sounding names, though not sure. If so, from which part of the country and are you into retouching as a profession/hobby?
      10-13-2003, 07:35 AM
    • daya086
      Hello From India
      by daya086
      Hi,

I am Chennai born. Learning photoshop here. I hv saw retouch pro recently. It was great to spent time here. To get knowledge from expert.

Regrads,
      Daya
      10-20-2008, 08:44 AM
    • sylvia1065
      India 2
      by sylvia1065
      Here's a new batch of pics from India
      Enjoy,
      Sylvia...
      02-28-2010, 09:30 AM
    • Tanmay Haldar
      Hello From India
      by Tanmay Haldar
      Hello Friends, This is Tanmay from India and While I am an Active Wild Life and Nature Photographer, who is familiar with basic edits..... detailed and serious image editing is a new addiction.
      Looking forward to learn and contribute and make like minded friends in the time to come.
      T...
      10-25-2015, 12:46 PM
    • Aphotic82
      Outsourcing to India/Philippines ?
      by Aphotic82
      I know that quite a few photographers seem to outsource their retouching abroad nowadays, quick service and sensible costs seem to been the main benefits.

I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience doing this, and if any companies could be recommended...?

12-13-2010, 02:52 AM
    Working...
    X