Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi my name is Scot and I have been a photographer for about 9 years I am in the process of starting a business (AND WOW DO I HAVE A TON OF QUESTIONS) A friend of mine suggested that this site would be a benefit. So I think you all will be hearing a lot from me lol

Re: Hi

Welcome Scot! Tell us more about your business focus.

Comment

Re: Hi

As I said earlier I am retired and I started doing photography. I have taken several thousand pictures, had a little notoriety and now I think I am ready to make money at it I have had a few gigs and am developing a business plan. I focus on events other than weddings because I lack self confidence. I also do family portraits, boudoir, products/commercial and nature. My first question is how do I set my cost of doing business and what formula(s_ do I figure in

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jill
        Starting a business
        by Jill
        I have now moved up from only doing work for family and friends to creating a website portfolio with the intent of a real business....soooo were do I go from here? I will work at home. What do you proffesionals do as far as the business end....small business license? Getting copyrights to I am not...
        12-28-2001, 09:31 PM
      • TPF
        Starting to try and take my business seriously!
        by TPF
        G'day,

I have a hobby business at http://www.ThePhotoFixer.com.au that I have been running for about a year now. I have been very happy with the uptake as I only wanted to make enough to buy my toys (phone etc) each year without dipping into the family budget. Mission accomplished....
        10-07-2010, 08:58 AM
      • itslove
        Naming my Photography/retouching business
        by itslove
        Hi All,

I need help coming up with a great name for my photography/retouching business. My first and last name is common and I have searched many combinations trying to use my real name, but every domain has been taken. So, I am now completely frustrated and over-thinking every idea I...
        11-18-2009, 02:52 PM
      • twinkissed
        Restarting from scratch and need advice
        by twinkissed
        Ok I used to have a business. I went and obtained a "business license" and got a website. I ended up with nothing but trouble. I got bombarded with people telling me that by law I had to get these "Labor Law" signs and then the property appraiser said I had to file this form for...
        06-27-2006, 09:00 PM
      • d_kendal
        Starting a home business
        by d_kendal
        Lately, I've been thinking a lot about starting up a home business. I'm already getting a decent amount of freelance work, and I'm thinking I could quite easily turn that into an actual busines, since I already have lots of the stuff I'll need:
        hardware - good computer, monitor, scanner, and...
        12-05-2002, 12:58 PM
      Working...
      X