Where's Tom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Tom?

I just noticed that Tom (thomasgeorge) hasn't posted since september, has anybody heard from him lately?

- David

David,

TG departed the site before Christmas on a point of order as regards images posted in gallery. I'm in touch with him via e-mail and he's ok in the wilds of Montana. I was hoping to tempt him back onto RT as his contributions were an asset to the site but no joy yet.

Comment

Ah, I see, I was wondering what had happened to him..

- David

Comment

I've also been in contact with him a little. Too bad he left. RP lost a great resource, and a very honest man, IMHO. Funny thing about it is that the person who posted the image in question hasn't been a part of RP since, to the best of my knowledge.

Ed

Comment

I miss Tom too and wish he would return.

Comment

Yeah, I miss Tom too, and the lively conversations in the "regards from" thread. if you guys are emailing him again, tell him that he's missed here!

- David

Comment

I remember that Tom was one of the first people who welcomed me to RetouchPro, it was his and others encouragement that made me stay in touch with people in this forum, please tell him he is missed and I hope he joins us again.

Clare

Comment

He's Back!!

Hey Tom, it's good to see you back

- David

Comment

Did he post? I guess I'm too late to catch him online. I doubt he'll stay, but I hope I'm wrong. He was arguably the best thing that happened here.

Ed

Comment

Yeah, he slipped in 3-4 posts today. It would be great if he's able to join us again on a regular basis.

He's pretty close to being a "national treasure."

Comment

he stopped in on the "Regards from.." thread.

- David

Comment

Hey Tom!! I just knew something good would happen today. Good to have you back. Thanks for the tip David.

Ed

Comment

Great to see you back Tom, you've been missed.

Comment

Welcome back TG. We've missed you.

Comment

Thanks all...I shall try to remain just as opinionated, disagreeable and mildly anti social as I was in times past...not to neglect the meritorious traits of narrow mindedness and surly cynicism.....of course....Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X