Hi,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

I've been a member for several years, however, this is my first post. I have been a photographer since the early eighties. I've been retouching mainly since I've gone digital which was in 2003. My interest is to learn more about retouching.

Re: Hi,

Hello and welcome mate here. You are in the right place to learn about retouching technique as well as to show your works for critical acclaim.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rick.
      Hello folks
      by Rick.
      I'm Rick & I just joined your site. I've seen some great work on here & can't wait to delve deeply into retouching. I've been shooting for many years and have only "played" with retouching. Time o get serious...
      05-29-2014, 10:53 PM
    • Skalman
      Hello all!
      by Skalman
      I'm a new member looking for ways to learn and grow. I've done some photomontages and competed a couple of times on Worth1000, which has been a lot of fun! But I'd like to try my hand at some more traditional retouching as well and I hope this place will give me that chance.
      01-03-2011, 04:01 PM
    • arnokamphuis
      Hi there!
      by arnokamphuis
      First of all: a very warm hello to everyone here!

Secondly, I would like to introduce myself. I just started my own retouching/photoediting company in the Netherlands aimed specifically at the Dutch consumer market (although if there are requests from companies or professional photographers...
      02-12-2011, 02:04 AM
    • thesnapper
      Hi from Northern Ireland
      by thesnapper
      Hi all, i have been a member here for a while now and have picked up some invaluable techniques etc etc. I figured i better introduce myself and say thankyou to everyone for making this a great hangout. I am a press photographer based in Northern Ireland and over the last couple of years i have really...
      07-19-2007, 03:47 PM
    • keren7
      learn retouching
      by keren7
      I want to do photo retouching as a profession and I need to know what courses should I take for that.

Appreciate any help,
      Keren.
      02-15-2007, 03:42 PM
    Working...
    X