Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola

Good Afternoon from Sunny Spain

Just a short note to tip my hat and say hello to introduce myself, now to sit back and read lots of posts

Mike

Re: Hola

Hello Sunny,
    Welcome to this forum and if you are interested in photoshop works then you are in the right place. Good luck.

Comment

Re: Hola

Thank you for your welcome shumicpi I am a dabbler in photoshop and am always looking for tips

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ICC_Color
        Hello from ICC_Color
        by ICC_Color
        Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself.

I am full time working in color management (software development) and I am interested to help members about color management issue, questions, etc.

ICC_Color
        02-16-2008, 10:38 PM
      • nilstor
        Hello to you all from Norway
        by nilstor
        I found this forum while searching the intrernet for some information on the Dufaycolor reseau. I am currently writing a leaflet on how to identify older color photo techniques for my photo preservation colleagues in Norway.

I am museum photographer since 1989 at Levanger Museum, administering...
        09-10-2015, 04:07 AM
      • Stewart B
        Where To Learn Restoration
        by Stewart B
        Hi i'm a newbie
        i was wandering apart from this site is there any websites that teach you the basics of photo restoration
        Thanks for any help

Stewart
        01-13-2005, 09:57 PM
      • thumbslinger
        just a hello..
        by thumbslinger
        From Austin, Tx by way of LA, Nashville, Houston and OKC!
        10-19-2007, 01:23 PM
      • Flora
        Flora's Help Vault..
        by Flora
        Ever tried to find again 'that excellent tip' you read somewhere at RetouchPRO but now seems lost forever, buried under tons of posts?

Happens to me all the time so I thought: why not create a Vault ( ) to collect them?

... And why don't you all help me finding...
        12-03-2007, 12:34 PM
      Working...
      X