X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Re: Another newby

Welcome. The more the merrier. Don't be shy about posting your work.

Ask tons of questions, maybe help out answering some if you can.

Most of all, have fun.

Leave a comment:

• KenJ
    started a topic Another newby

Another newby

Hi everyone,
    I'm an old (literally) snapper who, after dabbling with low level restoration has decided to try and up my game.
    I'm pretty sure I'll find lots of useful tips and guidance here.
    Looking forward to being educated and hopefully improving my skills.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Yochanan
    Hi everyone. New to posting here.
    by Yochanan
    Hello all. Just came back on the site after a long period of down time. I have never posted here before and it says I should say hello, so here goes. Not sure if I'm doing it right but I'm sure someone will let me know.

I live in Kingman, Az. and have been "messing" around with...
    05-17-2008, 02:06 AM
  • Sweetooth
    Hello
    by Sweetooth
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I came across this site a few days ago looking for a forum on photo restoration. Ive been restoring some 50 year old high school basketball team photos and some old wedding photos and was looking for some tips. Ill be looking forward to learning more as I...
    01-02-2010, 02:27 PM
  • choci
    My first restoration
    by choci
    Hi everyone!

My name is Amy, and I am a 37-year-old artist living in Niagara Falls, NY. I have become the caretaker of many of the old photos for both sides of my family, and one of the things I have really been looking forward to is using my artistic abilities and computer knowledge...
    10-05-2007, 12:35 PM
  • rosy
    Good Morning
    by rosy
    Hello, this is my first post here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
    05-09-2007, 07:07 AM
  • draeger
    And yet another one....
    by draeger
    Hello guys,

Benjamin here. Doctor by profession and photographer by passion. I just stumbled into this forum and i am amazed by the amount of talent people have here. I hope to learn from you all!

Cheers!
    11-10-2007, 04:26 AM
Working...
X