• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jrevere
    New member, just saying hello...
    by jrevere
    New members are encouraged to say hello in the Salon Forum, so I'm doing just that. Long time amateur photographer and occasionally asked to do some work for actual money, seeking to learn photo retouching and in particular, photo restoration.

I received 86 prints of actors and actresses...
    06-07-2015, 07:27 PM
  • LBPhotoRetouche
    New member!
    by LBPhotoRetouche
    Hi everyone, nice to join the community, great website to learn and share.

I am myself offering photo retouching for a living.

You can come visit me at http://lb-photoretouche.com

Looking forward to talk and learn form all of you,

Cheers!...
    08-21-2016, 12:38 PM
  • age_g
    Hello - Im a New Member this is my 1st post.
    by age_g
    Hello to all.

It is my privilege to be included in a community of professionals and enthusiasts who love retouching as much as I do..
    I have been retouching professionally for nearly 10 years. From fashion talent to automotive, and everything in-between.
    Here is my work:...
    10-09-2016, 06:24 PM
  • banzai4
    by banzai4
    Came across you site while trying to get information on photo restoration. Seems to be a one stop destination for any information I may need.

I started restoring my own photos about 2 years ago but I still have a lot to learn and read some very good information here today. Glad I found...
    01-09-2009, 09:20 PM
  • tdlavigne
    New Member saying Hi!
    by tdlavigne
    Hello all, figure I'd finally start posting in the forums as a new member. I've been reading up for a little while now, lots of good information. Looking forward to being an active member or the community, thanks!

Tyrone
    11-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Working...
X