X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys :)

greetings, folks

yes, miracles do happen; I'm alive

doug sent me mail asking pretty much that question, are you alive and yes, it's been a long time. I kinda got burned out a bit. I still play with graphics a bit and certainly photography and I still play with filter forge and retouchpro is still my home page here on the web, so I was dropping in and looking even if I wasn't logging in.

so, I thought it was time to at least come say hello. I do miss the place and I've always enjoyed being around artists. not sure how much i'll be around yet, but I did want to say hi and see some old friends.

thank you, doug, for holding my place. you are most gracious host!

Craig

Re: hi guys

Welcome back!

Comment

Re: hi guys

thanks, repairman

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jaimiepeeters
        hi guys, intro
        by jaimiepeeters
        Hi guys

my name is Jaimie Peeters from Amsterdam, 35 years of age and started to focus on photography about a year or 2 ago. I have been fooling around with it a few years more though, but not as determined as currently.

Best,
        Jaimie
        04-16-2011, 05:39 AM
      • Johann29
        hi guys!
        by Johann29
        im new here and i just spent 14 hours just reading through the threads. im actually dreaming of becoming a retoucher / photographer and i just found this forum just today!
        04-09-2011, 12:36 PM
      • Hello_taipan
        Hi from belgium !
        by Hello_taipan
        Hi all,
        im Alex from belgium, student in webdesign, cgi, 3D&2Danimation, editorial, sound design. And when i dont study, i do photography which is not a hobby but rather an obsession. i like painting and drawing as well.
        In my search for better photography, i found that retouching was...
        07-21-2007, 04:29 PM
      • AnMurto*
        Terve!
        by AnMurto*
        Greetings from Finland guys and gals!

I have been following RP few months now, but never really found the time to participate or register myself! (Busy? Me? Naw! Just got so many things todo!

So im currently taking a really big step forward! ...Finally!

09-29-2008, 10:37 AM
      • Fitoking
        Hi guys!
        by Fitoking
        Hi everyone! I´m a graphic designer from Argentina, working for Microsoft (Xbox)at the moment, and yesterday night found your forum almost by accident. I can´t believe the ammount of useful info you have here... even job postings!
        As always, I try to look for new opportunities, so I started...
        10-29-2009, 01:03 PM
      Working...
      X