Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello all. Just joined this forum. Got turned on to it from the Scott Kelby retouching book. Trying to get this retouching stuff to infiltrate my brain! For every procedure or process I do, I'm creating an Anki card. I'm hoping repetition will help it stick. Retouching procedures seem to be the "use it or lose it" type of information. How do you get to the point where you don't even have to think about it anymore? It's gonna be a journey!

Re: Hello

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

The answer is practice, unfortunately

What's an Anki card?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Re: Hello

welcome, mivision,

and yes, what is an anki card?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• antoniodiaz
        Hello from Drammen, Norway
        by antoniodiaz
        First of all it's great to find such a complete forum about retouching. I hope I can learn a lot from all of you and maybe teach a thing or two.

Ha det bra! (See you!)
        08-22-2014, 07:54 PM
      • shfrazier
        Hello from Florida
        by shfrazier
        Just joined. Looking forward to enhancing my capabilities with photo retouching and enjoying the creative comeraderie of like-minded others.

Susan
        09-02-2011, 07:25 AM
      • wmac
        Hello
        by wmac
        Hello all,
        Just stopping in to say hello. The site reccomended I say hello in this forum.
        So Hello
        08-14-2009, 01:24 PM
      • Rick.
        Hello folks
        by Rick.
        I'm Rick & I just joined your site. I've seen some great work on here & can't wait to delve deeply into retouching. I've been shooting for many years and have only "played" with retouching. Time o get serious...
        05-29-2014, 11:53 PM
      • Atoriaz
        Hello :)
        by Atoriaz
        Hi everyone

I came across this forum while searching for "photoshop test", because I like to do photo retouching and photo restoring as my hobby.. I'm not that great at it and by briefly viewing a couple of your threads I thought it looked interesting.. So hello - Hopefully...
        01-11-2009, 09:03 PM
      Working...
      X