Is google translate that hard to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is google translate that hard to use?

I just get upset with people asking for help, yet they don't even bother to check if the message they are sending is remotely in English(in this case it was English, but same goes for any language).

Mambo jumbo, every other word; I know even google translate is better than that. How am I supposed to be inclined to spend my time helping you if you don't even bother to use a dictionary?

Re: Is google translate that hard to use?

Better 4 sum lang thn otherz. I spect most don't now they egnlsh no gud

(and it's "mumbo jumbo")
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Re: Is google translate that hard to use?

I ain't got no prob bro with ppl being ghetto coz dat is still da same lngg, I sure ain't a native 'glish speaker, but at least I digg google trnslt

Some just send back the exact same list of questions, like half a page, and I was like... um... whaaa? It still wasn't put thru da translator after I strongly suggested it. I know my German is not good, so I double check my correspondence.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
        Why spelling counts
        by Doug Nelson
        The few times I've tried to help someone with their spelling in the forums I'll get either no reaction at all, or some variation on "I don't need your fascist rules, man. I write how I feel".

But the hard facts are, if you're looking to get responses on the internet today, you're...
        11-09-2007, 09:57 AM
      • Craig Walters
        Google Talk
        by Craig Walters
        ok, this one sort of interested me: http://www.google.com/talk/#utm_sour...tm_campaign=en

google has been pushing the envelope for a while and coming up with, or taking advantage of lots of different technologies. this one seems to be a variation of...
        10-06-2006, 02:58 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Google Chrome
        by Doug Nelson
        New open source browser from google. Fast, low memory requirement, if a website crashes the browser, it only crashes the open tab, not all of them. It also has an "incognito" mode for anonymous browsing. And retouchpro.com looks excellent in it.

http://www.google.com/chrome
        09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Google is approaching useless
        by Doug Nelson
        With too many companies gaming google, it's getting to be near useless, particularly if you're looking for anything software-related. Try searching for a type of software, as opposed to a specific title, and you're inundated with useless sites touting "best X" or "top 5 X".
        02-25-2007, 01:13 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Soul?
        by Doug Nelson
        I find myself in a reflective mood this morning (you have been warned).

As I try to do as often as possible, I was out on the web to explore what creative folk are putting in their galleries (using "gallery" in the loosest sense of the word, since it's not limited to just photos...
        03-05-2007, 08:52 AM
      Working...
      X