Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New guy blues

Originally posted by KirqueRivehn View Post
    I am sorry I had to get rough skoobey ~straightens green belt~ I couldn't just go quietly into the silent night light those other newbies... In time your wounds will heal. I thank you for your time. P.S. how much training does a written impersonation of Christopher walker get me?

"I.... justhadtoknow... whaaaat itwouldtaketogetsome information." (get it? Try it with the voice.)
    Chris Walken rather.. durr (this isn't a gibberish bump klev, you will know when you see it)

Comment

Re: New guy blues

Well fellow newbies who will no doubt find this thread long after I have ascended into the skies with the other photoshoppers in Olympus; It took me 15 posts but now I know the name of the program I need, plus that I need to take a class, plus that klev kisses like he lectures (dry with lots of tongue lashing). Now I leave you to start your own quest and next time you see me I will be speaking the technical lingo of the RetouchPro gurus. (that was the gibberish bump klev, you can't tell the moderator on me cause I said he was a well spoken gentleman with a gravely voice reminiscent of Charleton Heston so there).

Comment

Working...
      X