Hello From India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From India

Hello Friends, This is Tanmay from India and While I am an Active Wild Life and Nature Photographer, who is familiar with basic edits..... detailed and serious image editing is a new addiction.
    Looking forward to learn and contribute and make like minded friends in the time to come.
    Tanmay

Re: Hello From India

Greetings. I hope you learn a lot. I look forward to seeing your work.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• daya086
      Hello From India
      by daya086
      Hi,

I am Chennai born. Learning photoshop here. I hv saw retouch pro recently. It was great to spent time here. To get knowledge from expert.

Regrads,
      Daya
      10-20-2008, 07:44 AM
    • Wasim1x
      Helllo from India
      by Wasim1x
      Hi guys,

I'm Ahmed Wasim from India and i'm a photographer, i've been practicing retouching for past 10 days. I look forward to learning and sharing here.. Please take a look at my work on my website www.ahmedwasim.in and fee free to critique. Thanks
      09-15-2014, 04:44 AM
    • Naveen Kalra
      New User from India
      by Naveen Kalra
      Hi Everyone,

I have regiestered my self on this site today itself. I am into the business of photorertouching. Looking for friends who can help me out in getting business in Photo retouching.

Naveen Kalra
      www.uretouch.com
      12-22-2009, 02:36 AM
    • svsg
      Any one from India?
      by svsg
      Hi, I am from bangalore. Curious to know if any of you is from India. I could see a couple of indian sounding names, though not sure. If so, from which part of the country and are you into retouching as a profession/hobby?
      10-13-2003, 06:35 AM
    • sylvia1065
      India 2
      by sylvia1065
      Here's a new batch of pics from India
      Enjoy,
      Sylvia...
      02-28-2010, 08:30 AM
    Working...
    X